At CyberDesign, we provide our clients with useful information when purchasing technology of any sort. This week, we would like to showcase the Android phone. This remarkable phone was founded in October 2003 by Andy Rubin. Since its inception, this phone has become a very popular item in the tech world today.
There are a few steps you should follow after purchasing the Android phone. It’s very important to:
1) Make sure you do the Google account setup – this will synchronize your contacts. When doing this, you should install the Android Market on your phone as well. This app will allow remote installation of other apps.
2) Get a Car Kit – this will allow you to drive hands free while chatting on the phone.
3) Turn on Your WiFi – by doing this, your phone will have a faster connection and it will use less power than traditional cellular data.
4) Set your data-hungry apps to update less often – this will keep your data usage down.
5) Log in to Google Talk – this chat app will allow you to instant message people with other Android smartphones and will allow you to use Gmail on their desktop and laptop computers.
For more information on the latest technology or to get a more complete picture of what CyberDesign can do for your business, please contact us at (623) 414-4444 or visit http://www.cyberdesign.com/about-us.php. Our expert staff will assist you with all your internet needs.