If your company relies on driving new business via the internet then you know the value of being able to quickly and routinely gather statistics about how your online campaign is working. Analyzing that data on a weekly or monthly basis can be critical to the success of your website.
BigWebStats.com is a new website that can do just that for you. And the best part? It’s free.
By simply entering the URL of any website, the search engine instantly gives you everything from the number of past visitors and a forecast of how many to expect in the future to keyword rankings, domain information, competing sites and “Social Buzz”.
With its easy-to-read layout, BigWebStats also gives a brief summary of the company (years in business, industry, popularity, etc.) and takes that information to give the website a rating based on a 5-star system (for example, Facebook got 4.5 out of 5 stars).
The “Social Buzz” tab reports on all of the social media associated with the website, recent posts (Tweets, Facebook Likes, etc.), and feedback on what kind of impact this marketing is having.
What’s most impressive about the vast amount of information that a search provides, is the advice and suggestions the creators of BigWebStats have provided. This would be similar to paying a large firm to do an assessment of the overall health of your website and an analysis of whether or not your online campaign is paying off. These results can be very valuable, with regards to SEO.
Check out some of their other “Website Optimization” features and data:
- View basic SEO statistics about the website and get advice on what can be improved.
- The “Security” tab not only gives the IP address and location of the website’s origins, but also reports on whether it’s offering safe browsing or not.
- The Traffic Estimations give you a ranking of how the website is trending in terms of daily visitors and Pageviews.
- Real-time feedback about whether or not you should add and optimize your XML sitemap.
- Valuable information about the site’s traffic ranking by region, country and the world.
- A list of “Competitor Sites” so you can compare which websites are getting the best results and ranking.
- View newly updated ratings real-time to determine if any recent changes you’ve made have actually been helping or hurting.
There’s a wealth of additional data, in-depth analysis, feedback and handy tools which can help you manage (or at least make informed decisions) about the SEO of your company’s website. What you decide to do with that information is another story.
By continuing to follow CyberDesign’s blog, we will keep you educated and informed with the Internet and the programs that it offers. For more information, you can call (623) 414-4444 or visit http://www.cyberdesign.com/contact-us.php.